SAVE THE DATE!
Wednesday 5th October 2011
- Social Aspects of HIV Prevention Technologies: Translating Research into Policy & Practice
- Latest research projects & findings
- Breakout discussions: Driving the research agenda on PreP, PeP, Treatment as Prevention, Condoms & Mircobicides
Satellite capacity building sessions
- Principles of Community Based Research
- Basic Principles of Epidemiology
- Principles of advocacy: UK African Microbicides Working Group Case Study
- Main session: 09:30 -13:30
- Satellite capacity building sessions: 14:30-15:30
More details soon!